Total views : 566
The Anatomy of Fraudulent Anaesthesia Manuscripts and Plagiarized Scientific Publications
- Bhaskar SB, Bajwa SJ. Scientific misconduct and unethical practices in anaesthesiology: Stumbling blocks to quality research and publications. Indian J Anaesth 2015; 59:397–9.
- Eldawlatly A, Shafer SL. Caveat lector. Saudi J Anaesth 2012; 6:99–101.
- Bajwa SS. Unethical practices in anesthetic research and publication: Clinical impact, consequences and preventive measures. Saudi J Anaesth 2013; 7:491–2.
- Shirazi B, Jafarey AM, Moazam F. Plagiarism and the medical fraternity: A study of knowledge and attitudes. J Pak Med Assoc 2010; 60:269–73.
- The criteria of the International Committee of Medical Journal Editors (ICMJE) for authorship. Recommendations for the conduct, reporting, editing, and publication of scholarly work in medical journals; [Updated 2014 Dec; Date accessed 2016 Jan 1]. Available from: http://www.icmje.org/icmje-recommendations.pdf.
- Benos DJ, Fabres J, Farmer J, Gutierrez JP, Hennessy K, Kosek D, et al. Ethics and scientific publication. Adv Physiol Educ 2005; 29:59–74.
- Harsoor SS, Bhaskar SB. Learning research methodology: Revisiting the evidence. Indian J Anaesth 2016; 60:619–21.
- Kapoor MC. Types of studies and research design. Indian J Anaesth 2016; 60:626–30.
- Garg R. Methodology for research I. Indian J Anaesth 2016; 60:640–5.
- Yip C, Han NLR, Sng BL. Legal and ethical issues in research. Indian J Anaesth 2016; 60:684–8.
- Das S, Mitra K, Mandal M. Sample size calculation: Basic principles. Indian J Anaesth 2016; 60:652–6.
- Ali Z, Bhaskar S B. Basic statistical tools in research and data analysis. Indian J Anaesth 2016; 60:662–9.
- Bajwa SJ, Sawhney C. Preparing manuscript: Scientific writing for publication. Indian J Anaesth 2016; 60:674–8.